Isn’t it time you let a professional bookkeeper and Tax Agent support you in your business?
Never will poor record keeping hold your business back again!
Whether you have been in business for years or just starting, Temp Accounting’s highly experienced staff will ensure you get, and stay, in control of your books and financial records.
Temp Accounting’s experience and understanding means you will get professional advice that is suitable for your particular business at a very competitive price.
We are registered and fully compliant.
We pride ourselves in consistently offering the most efficient, affordable and confidential service.
- Fellow of the NTAA
- Principal has over 20 years’ bookkeeping experience in a variety of industries
- Continuous Financial Accounting Professional Development maintained
- Experienced in more than 15 Accounting software packages
Manage all your day-to-day bookkeeping needs, including:
- Individual Tax Returns
- Partnership and Company Returns
- BAS Lodgements
- Payroll – Final & Redundancy pays. Full Trust Account duties, Cash Flow management, Reconciliations, Debt Collection, FTC, BAS, IAS, Superannuation, Payment Summaries
- Year End Preparations
- Office specific training
- Budget preparations
- Specialised Cash Flow projections and management – A must see!
Glen Morrow (Morrow Petersen Solicitors):
”The Principal is very familiar with Queensland trust account requirements and related bookkeeping, and is highly trustworthy… You will be in safe hands if you engage this company to undertake your trust accounting requirements….very familiar with general bookkeeping and accounting requirements in a busy office, including operation of MYOB, debtors and creditors, and has developed her own cash flow monitoring tools, which are very helpful to management.”
Foster Benjamin Lee, Chartered Accountant (FBL Consulting Services:
“…found her to be affable and upholding high professional standards…helpful and diligent…through sheer hard work and good family support, she has built up a commendable bookkeeping business…confident that she and her business will see many more years ahead of strategic bookkeeping and associated services.”
Les Knapp (Arborcare Tree Services):
“…helped my business over and above expectations…highly recommend their services…very satisfied!”
…so that you can keep your eyes on your business.
- Avoid unnecessary late fees or visits from the ATO by ensuring your books are always up to date and meeting every statutory requirement.
- Service can be on or off site to meet your requirements.